Monday, August 30, 2021

Against The Grain Again by Brendan Connell

 

3 thoughts on “Against the Grain Again – Brendan Connell

  1. Against the Grain Again
     
    The Further Adventures of
    Des Esseintes

     

    Notice the main character is named Des Esseintes. I think I prefer Clark as a name. Seems simpler. I am afraid, meanwhile, with my future life under a current cloud, I can’t be doing with affording the time to carry out the necessary homework for reading and reviewing this work properly. Please forgive me. If Clark is anything to go by, I am sure this new Connell will prove to be a wonderful wonderful book.
    Against the grain again… Desadence, ah well. Sorry. 

    “The sound above was like a drum. It traversed the ceiling from left to right and then returned from right to left. There was a pause, a bang, and then a repetition.”

No comments: